Aug 10, 2010

Blurry distinctions

Took these last Friday during the 5 mile trek from 59th street to my apartment. Around Herald Square I think. I think I spent at least a good 5 minutes lingering at this intersection and looking ridiculous, leaning over to get this shot. I do kinda like the pigeons.

This is more my usual processing and what I'm comfortable with.

Much less muted and much more cooler tones.

Here's the original.

I've gotten a lot of questions about processing in the past, and though I've tried my best to explain, it's really nothing too special. And always evolving. Even though I use them religiously, I think I barely even know the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Photoshop and Lightroom. Nowadays, I'd rather post SOOC ("straight out of camera" for you non-photo folks ;))shots if I can get away with it.

2 comments :

  1. At some point I'll come down to NY and join you for one of your miles long photo walks around the city. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love seeing how people process photos, comparing sooc to pp. Lovely blartsy photo. :)

    ReplyDelete