Jan 9, 2011

Is it really Sunday night already?

Ah, where did the weekend go? I sadly don't have much to share so I'll revert to a post on coffee, always my safe go-to. Saturday morning (um, I mean early afternoon) involved a trip to Abraço which is fast becoming my favorite cafe in the East Village. I am pretty determined to try everything in their pastry stand and am making good progress.

Today JJ and I agreed it was much too cold to trek around Brooklyn comfortably, so we settled on trying to finish up the Manhattan cafes in The Scoop list. We headed to Dora, a horribly cute place in the Lower East Side that only opened about six weeks ago. I didn't finish the roll of film I brought so the real post on this will have to wait a bit. These baristas really know their stuff, and I am a happy camper in this below picture with my perfect cappuccino.

I will begrudgingly give credit to JJ for this picture. :P

19 comments :

  1. great self and that coffee looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are just beautiful! goodness those coffees look good. it's so cold, here in the midwest too.
    stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your love of coffee is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it's already been said, but you really are beautiful. Lovely photo. You satisfy my NYC cravings to return with each post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your writing.

    "...begrudgingly give credit..." Love it!

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tiny heart in your cappuccino! I must add that you look so cute in the picture :)
    Hope you're having a good Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cappuccino looks very good (italian opinion here...) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this weekend flew by for me! yours looks delicious :)

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  9. Incredible portraits!
    Love it!

    Marc.

    ReplyDelete
  10. JJ did great on the photo. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi there :)

    i just found your blog via lm photographics... your pictures are gorgeous, i'll surely come back maaaaany times ;-)

    have a nice evening (day?) ;-) anyway, here in austria it is 9:30 p.m...

    salma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, you are so beautiful! Your blog always gets me in the mood for coffee, but my stomach can't handle it more than once a week, if even that! Oh, sweet temptation...

    ReplyDelete
  13. your 'morning' coffee looks wonderful & that's a lovely photo of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I love that first shot. And JJ has some talent!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i am a cappuccino lover :)
    first pic is so nice, i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are so lovely and stylish!
    I always look forward to your new posts

    ReplyDelete
  17. the first photo looks like some serious yummyness and the photo of you is, of course, lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's nice to see you on the other side of the camera too! Beautiful portrait J.J.

    ReplyDelete