Mar 15, 2011

Speedy and deft hands at bite club

I have always wanted to shoot a behind the scenes look at a restaurant's workings and I recently got to do sort of that at dear old Bite Club. Bite Club is no stranger to this blog (just see here, here, and here!) so I was thrilled to be afforded a look from the kitchen's perspective during my fourth visit at the Mama Mia dinner. Thanks Daniel and Alicia for feeding me so well!

Here is a smattering of what went on that night:

The crazy mass plating practically happens faster than my shutter speed can handle. ;)

11 comments :

  1. wow looks amazing! great post. would love to see the faces of the chefs as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are fabulous, and I've definitely always wanted to shoot a restaurant like this as well. It just adds a certain personal and cozy feel when you can see the food being prepared.

    Again, these are great. Bite Club is lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome and well deserved opportunity! It looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an interesting set. Love all the action going on. Each frame is a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow, i'd kill to have a chance like that! how awesome. i love the action throughout all these shots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want that kitchen. Oh, the things I could create in a kitchen like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving those behind-the-scene pictures, really nice eye for details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this photo collection is amazing! and the restaurant looks great also behind the scenes :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics! These people seem incredibly talented.

    ReplyDelete