Jun 12, 2011

Back from the bay

Hello from NYC again! I'm completely pooped tonight, but bear with me as I unload my SF and Cali pictures on here over the week. I thought San Francisco was beautiful. I loved the scraggly hills and the architectural style there. The Golden Gate Bridge was everything I'd imagine it to be and better, but I guess I am just jaded to the bridges here. I had an amazing time on Saturday where I met up with the coolest gang of photographers, but more on that to come of course!

I was shocked at how cold and windy it was from this vantage point. I don't think I've ever been that cold in June in all my life! :P

11 comments :

  1. gorgeous shot, can't wait to more!
    I know I should be use to this, but I find it funny sometimes to read posts from people from the other side of the world. Like when it's hot and people are talking about cold.
    when I was a bit younger, there was a song 'winter in july' that I never understood until I realised that the person was from England. so for them it's odd to have winter in july...wow, that was a long and slightly off topic comment ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah.. It has been cold in SF lately, but you were lucky to have just missed the rain of the previous week. Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures from the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, yeah SF has uncharacteristically cold weather considering it's a city in California. But the city totally makes up for it! Hope you had a great trip, can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! can't wait to see your pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this pic! Definitely one to add to your Etsy shop :) Excited to see this week's post & pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool, you managed to find a shot that has not been done a million times. I love it and yes on Etsy.

    And yeah, we like to paint our California bridges colors like orange and greens...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful photo!! I wish I would've photographed the bridge from that angle when I was there briefly last June.

    ReplyDelete
  8. From all the flickr photos and other blog posts that have been popping up lately, it looks like you had a blast here in SF! I see the weather perfectly reflected a typical San Francisco summer for you too =P

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooooh I am excited for this week on Lingered Upon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful shot. Hope you enjoyed SF!! :)

    ReplyDelete