Jun 20, 2011

One last round

Here's a final round of SF pictures! It's hard to believe this took place just a little over a week ago. It feels like months already. It was funny that among the seven of us, no one had brought a 35mm film camera. It was all full-frame digital and medium format film. I guess we don't mess around. :P

Now that I've finally gotten the Full House theme song out of my head, I was able to handle these pictures from Alamo Square without too much issue.

It's too bad the sky was so drab by the evening!

All in all (geez, don't think I've used that phrase since writing conclusion paragraphs in middle school!), San Francisco is probably the prettiest city I have visited so far. That may not be saying much given my lackluster travel résumé, but nonetheless... The landscape is stunning and I love the hills (they remind me of what I'd imagine the Grecian coast to look like) and the bay views. Add in the Victorian architecture and it's a city with great charm and history too. I'd be back in a heartbeat for sure.

10 comments :

  1. Man, Pei is just the cutest thing!

    Great photos Alice! Looks like you all had a lot of fun. I really need to plan another trip back there sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful city and people, especially your friend Jackie... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I can't believe that was about 1 week ago. You're right -- it feels like months! Btw, it was 96F degrees today; really makes it feel like a huge time lapse from the 50F degree weather.

    All in all, a great post. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a gorgeous series. I especially love the portrait of Jackie(?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so wonderful! i still have tons of photos to post from my time in SF, and i've been back for, oh, i don't know . . . almost three months??

    ReplyDelete
  7. How many times have you been back to SF?? Haha. It seems that anytime you travel it is here or they come to you! Great series of photos Alice! You definitely have a great eye and you do SF justice :D Easily my favorite city in the US for sure and I would definitely consider living there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a fan of all the colors in these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These shots are making me fall in love with my own town all over again. So many awesome cameras on hand too!

    ReplyDelete