Jul 24, 2011

Brunch food in maui

I had some french toast today during brunch with girlfriends and I was reminded of this ridiculous platter of french toast from a cafe we visited in Maui. I did my best to finish the plate but even I have my limits when it comes to carbs/sugar. Even though I did steal a handful of Jimmy's fries...

I took almost zero pictures this weekend. It's really hard in this weather, plus although we had a divine dinner at Brooklyn Fare (some ~20 beautifully plated courses that would make my camera googly-eyed), they're very strict about no photography. Oh, well!

10 comments :

  1. wow, you eat good...:)

    too bad about the "no photography," but i assume you enjoyed yourself in any case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... that french toast looks amazeballs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not imagine the heat you guys are having. I wouldn't have any mood for pictures or going out at all for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that french toast looks sooo delicious

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that french toast look SO good! i would of stolen a fry too. ; )
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. agreed. the worst is when the camera fogs up because of the humidity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. both dishes look amazing! great shots. i couldn't imagine going out in that kind of heat, although it would be a change of pace from the foggy summers here in sf.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're killing me with that french toast!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jacqueline summed it up well, I think. That french toast looks amazeballs indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. now, I'm really hungry...thankfully dinner is soon.

    ReplyDelete