Jul 15, 2011

Friday brights and sweets

Happy Friday with gratuitous self-portrait. I'm obsessed with coral colors this summer, from nails to lips. I'm a total fish out of water in playing with Adobe Illustrator but I am trying to get better at "design" for a pet project I want to get underway... :)

Hawaii film won't be ready for pick-up until 4:30 today so I'll probably be unloading some over the weekend (if all goes well).

And finally, recent good eats at Hotel Griffou included this seriously marvelous dessert -

It was the perfect combination of warm granola, gooey and tart plum, with a subtle bay leaf ice cream. MmmMm.

11 comments :

  1. Yum! this looks amazing. can't wait to see your hawaii film!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look fantastic, as does that dessert!
    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i've also been obsessed with coral this season...looks good with tan skin :)did you ever get that hawaii tan? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang, am I that out of season? I liked corals 15 years ago...

    Looks like you're headed down an interesting path with the Illustrator stuff. Good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful sp & the tart looks/sound yum

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love coral too! I am in LOVE with your lip color and top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely colours, really like how you used the shapes with your text. can't wait to hear about your pet project :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the coral. I've been obsessed with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those coral colours look stunning on you!

    This past Friday I was in NYC and didn't realize that B & H Photo was closed at 2 pm & wasn't open on Saturdays!!! Total let down as I was really curious to go there... also I forgot about that Buffalo Exchange store (just read your previous post!) and now I'm thinking I need to head back... maybe for some of that crumble too!

    ReplyDelete