Jan 20, 2012

Bowery coffee

Hope you guys aren't sick of coffee shops on here yet, because this one is yet another real gem. Over the past few weeks I have found myself adjusting my routes so I could pass by Bowery Coffee - and actually, I go for their Bergamot Sage tea more so than the coffee drinks (but obviously I enjoy those too as you'll see in these iPhone shots!). Stepping into this little cafe is like entering a different era. The tarnished finishes, the vintage lamps, and the color of the walls are undeniably appealing. And can we talk about how fantastic these stools are?

And what's even more awesome is that they serve doughnuts from the Doughnut Plant! New Yorkers, you should be galloping there right this moment.


Above: iPhone snaps. Below: naturally it was a feast for the Contax too. Some day, if counter space ever allows, I would love a beautiful espresso machine like so...

12 comments :

  1. Wow, beautiful photos + love this interior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaah i can't ever get enough of your coffee shop pics :)
    MOOOOORE please ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me to visit only coffee shops when I come to NY hahaha :)). I really enjoy your photos and I hope you will continue presenting us interior photos in other coffee shops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nope, never tire of your interiors. was a little concerned, though. "no bokeh. who's shooting?"

    just for a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks just fabulous...keep on posting coffee shops :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trust me, I'll never be sick of looking at lovely coffee shop interiors. Keep them coming!

    This spot is truly lovely. Look at those walls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always so impressed with the quality of iPhone pics (at least the 4s ones - I need to upgrade mine...). You rock no matter what kind of camera you use!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent storytelling and photos, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nope, still not sick of these coffee shop adventures. I love these kinds of interiors too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You rock the iPhone like no other, seriously. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, what a beautiful space! I never tire of seeing neat coffee shops. Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never get tired of coffee posts! I have just been on a coffee shops tour in stockholm and am working on a coffee filled post myself! ;)

    ReplyDelete