Jan 25, 2012

Our day with the giant balloon

On a mild day in December, Jen, Justin and I got together to have a little photo fun with Jen's idea to get a little crafty. See her little blurb on it here! I finally got my film scans back from that day and am happy to share these. The shots of me are taken by Jen. All Contax 645 + Portra 400.


Needless to say, we got tons of stares, and at least a dozen strangers took pictures of Jen and her giant balloon. SO FUN. I am looking for any excuse to get myself one of those balloons...

On an unrelated note, I am trying to move away from posting a giant collage as one photo, and instead posting each shot as its own for easier pinning... Not that I'm assuming you'll want to pin my photos, but in case you do, this makes it a lot more agreeable. (Thanks of course to J for showing me the code to get the spacing perfect between the shots. :P)

16 comments :

  1. so cute!! love the pink scarf pop :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words really can't explain how much I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeousness!
    and yay for making it easier to pin! I just pinned a photo from this post in fact. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was such a fun day :D thanks for posting. I was really curious to see how these would look on film. I'm starting to see why people love shooting medium format!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, Alice! Love this - and nothing better than getting tons of stares when you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome! and I'm so glad your photos are posted individually, now... I've been wanting to pin them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful shots Alice! Makes me want to shoot film again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so much fun. loving how easy and free all of you look. yay, giant balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice photos! I absolutely adore Jen's shoes, bird in the hair and her pink scarf! And I'm soooo jealous about the weather - there are tones of awful snow, there's cold etc here in poland. I'm dreaming of taking off the winter jakcet outside ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are lovely...& I like the individual photos thing - 'cos I do want to pin you photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what fun! Gorgeous pics as always.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a fun shoot! alice, you are insanely gorgeous!!
    j.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous photos. What a chic photographer! I've never seen a camera like that before.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so fun! You really rock the focus on Contax. I esp love the photo of Jen on the right on the third row.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ok super jealous you have a contax 645! dang wow!!!!! these are awesome Alice!

    ReplyDelete