Jan 4, 2012

Stacked

Well, it feels like it's been years since I baked something. Believe it or not, I used to do it pretty avidly (you know, before I could step out the apartment, walk like 500 feet, and get amazing cupcakes from Butterlane or walk like another 500 feet and get all sorts of good stuff from Abraço, and so on). The previous tenant had left some things in the oven that (just barely) resembled cookie sheets so I thought I'd finally end my baking draught with some good old chocolate chip cookies.

Here they are taken in the same spot, just from opposite sides of the table - that I dragged into the office because there's only good light there. I thought the French doors made for a fun background in the second shot.


Whoops, I just counted and I guess I added more to the stack in the second shot. I also really tend to like my subjects on the right side of the frame. Hmm.

15 comments :

  1. Those chocolate chip cookies look so good! I'm craving some now haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOA these look amazing!
    Number 2969290294962092 reason why I need to bake more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to wean myself off of cookies, cakes, donuts, etc, but these pictures are not helping! I just want to take a bite out of my monitor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, you are killing me! I've been craving chocolate chip cookies for the last few days. I might just have to break down and make some. I love baking/cooking too. I always tell people that if I didn't go into the arts, I would have gone into the culinary arts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah that light is so amazing. so silvery. gorgeous.

    oh, and the cookies look amazing too, but that goes without saying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful beautiful shots. very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo choclolate chip cookies, what i live for and these pictures are oh so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. for the life of me, i cannot get my oven to make puffy chocolate chip cookies. EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read in one of Bryan Peterson's books that subjects placed on the right side of the frame are more visually pleasing than on the left. Seems like you share that thought. :)

    And those look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. choc chip cookies, yum!

    perhaps I should bake tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't beat the smell and taste of fresh-from-the-oven cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. they look awesome...now I'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What recipe is this? I made some chocolate chip cookies yesterday that were a big flop :( Always a disappointment!

    ReplyDelete