Feb 24, 2012

One frame

I received my New Orleans film scans! Hooray. They're a bit all over the place, so I will work on some more organized posts for next week. For now, one frame from the Minolta. We got a bit unlucky with the weather. Not only was it quite cold (after we left, the days were in the 70s dammit) but it rained quite a bit for a whole day. We passed by a cool large vintage mirror so I paused for this (haha, J looks so sad!). I didn't even NOTICE the giraffe (?) thing when I took this picture. Well, nothing is too crazy for the streets of New Orleans.


On Sunday, I'll be attending the Kinfolk dinner in Brooklyn. Very much looking forward to meeting some of the Kinfolk crew. Obviously I will be armed with camera.

11 comments :

  1. i love a classic rain + umbrella shot. and what a fun-looking giraffe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun photo - esp that giraffe/horse. haha. Hope to meet you Sunday, Alice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha he does look sad! Nevertheless, a great shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm one of those strange creatures that love cold and rainy weather. this shot is cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful & I love the giraffe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the rain is not that good when you're traveling but now it seems good in your pictures and the giraffe?! what? so funny when we notice something through our pictures that we didn't notice before! can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. everything about this is amazing hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, the Kinfolk dinner! How exciting!! I can't wait to see your photos from that grand old time.

    ReplyDelete