Jul 20, 2012

A weekend link for you

Issue 2 of Show Pony Mag is out and I'm pleased to present my little feature - the foodie top 5 for NYC. On these pages, I share five of my restaurant/cafe picks and what I like to order at them. Most of them are no stranger to Lingered Upon, but I did revisit each of them over the course of like, two days. It was some aggressive eating and snacking on my part! Do check out the rest of the magazine. I'm loving the boat story and photos on page 38.


This black bottom oatmeal pie from Four and Twenty Blackbirds is featured!

13 comments :

  1. good news to celebrate :) Cheers
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yumm this looks sooo good and really good news to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was very happy to see you on Marlene's blog:)

    You named Buvette! It's one of my favorites and such a good addition to the West Village restaurant scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Desperate to visit NYC...will definitely check out your tip-offs! ty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos in Show Pony Mag look amazing! Congrats on the feature! And omg I really want to try that oatmeal pie (it looks delicious!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos look wonderful. Too bad you were forced into all that great eating as part of the assignment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent contribution to the magazine, going to finish it this weekend. Have a nice weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just came across you from Chocolate, Cookies and Candies... and was so pleased to find you. Loved your recommendations in Show Pony - brunched at Buvette on Saturday as it's just around the corner from us and it was fabulous. Can't wait to try the rest of your spots out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous set of pictures on the feature Alice! Great to see that you're getting the recognition for it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've had that pie for breakfast before too! :)

    ReplyDelete