May 7, 2013

Crazy pants

Against my better judgment, I picked up this pair of what I call crazy pants at Rag & Bone the other day. If you've seen my other posts, you know I almost only wear dark skinny jeans/pants. I have been, however, on the hunt for that kind of silk pajama-like pant so these fit the bill quite nicely. When I slipped them on, I knew they'd be coming home with me. So damn comfortable. And I don't have to hem them (yeah, so what if they're supposed to capri-length on someone with a normal inseam)!

Still unsure of what to wear on top and footwear, but here's a dressier version with heels. So hopefully they aren't actually mistaken for pajamas...



Club Monaco Sweater // Rag & Bone Pants // ASOS Watch // Prada Shoes // A.P.C. Pouch // Warby Parker Glasses

20 comments :

  1. printed pants are totally my jam this season. you look great - fun and put-together and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always a risk trying out something you aren't used to, I think that you really pull these off though! Loving the print x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome. I'm never brave enough to go for printed pants...maybe I should try?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh these really suit you.. and I love that clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe add something more structured to balance out the flowiness? I like the pattern though

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this look looks perfect. Simple and classy is always the way to go when in doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I think they are incredibly chic and the fact that they are comfortable make them that much better...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pants! They are so cute and unexpected!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those wouldn't be mistaken for pjs at all. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are FAR from looking like PJs. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look super stylish + comfortable clothes are always a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The pants are stylish and look super comfy. As a petite girl myself (5'0"), I often buy capri length pants or even tall-sized crops because they are the perfect length without hemming (as long as the proportion is accurate).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Most of your outfits have are fuss-free and modern and I absolutely adore this way of dressing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love love these pants and that bag - ugh to die for.

    XX-Myrna

    mybeatboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the pants! Look great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just bought my first pair of printed leggings. I'm slowly adding bold colors and prints to my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete