Apr 1, 2012

No kitchen required

Our wonderful friends at NY Bite Club invited us to an event where they partnered with BBC America to show us clips from the new show "No Kitchen Required." (See a previous post about Bite Club here.) It was a real treat. Besides the fantastic menu they whipped up, Joaquin from Death and Co. made cocktails to pair.


The chicken with rice was my favorite from the night. It pretty much just fell off the bone with barely any nudging. J's favorite was the huitlacoche quesadilla. Gotta love that corn smut.

Disclaimer: I received a free meal out of this. :) Thanks to BBC America and NY Bite Club for a great event!

6 comments :

  1. Your pictures are always SO stunning. The food looks splendid! I wish we had such delightful restaurants here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Alice,

    Such beautiful photos. Thank you so much for attending the event. We were so pleased with how the evening went.

    Kind Regards,

    Daniel and Alicia
    www.nybiteclub.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pictures are wonderful! And the typography -- love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow your blog maybe almost a year via google reader.
    Love your photos and they are simples and have beutiful light, and something more that I don't know sure but I loooove them.
    Well This is my first comment here, it was because besides your photos I like that about no kitchen :D

    Everything look so taste.

    Regards from a peruvian with bad English :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. pure deliciousness! the chicken and rice do indeed look great. rice is my favorite, so i'd probably be all over that dish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh gosh, each dish here looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete